First Meeting of the Year
2638 Parkside Drive, 7-9 pm
Please bring checks ($50) , made out to Ladies of the Lake.
This is for the entire fun-filled year of food, wine, entertainment, education and opportunities.
Also, if you have a moment, RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org so appropriate amounts of the above can be arranged.
AND, added excitement, our own Jill Helmer is having a book signing for her new release
HOME-Celebrating Autumn and Winter
September 24, 25 Demorest, 4-6
Do NOT miss this!
Neighbors, please show your appreciation to
these sponsors for their generous support of the
2017 Garden Party!
Duck Pond Hawk
- Peachtree BattleShopping Center
- Peachtree Hills Place, an Isakson Living Community
- Wilson Lewis Certified Public Accountants
- A Plaza Towers Friend of the Park
- Atlanta InTown
- Billy Williamson, Personal Chef
- Davey Construction,LLC
- Frank G. Neely Design,Inc.
- The Lowe Baumann Group with Beacham & Co. Realtors
- Peachtree Hills Animal Hospital
- Plaza Towers
- Reed and Cathy Keller
- Mercedes Benz of Buckhead
- Health Insurance Advisors
- Patrick and Cindy Battey
- Carol Young and Harry Norman Realtors
- 2500 Peachtree Condo Association
- Kim Bondurant with REMAX Around Atlanta
- Sara Ohmer, Harry Norman Realtors
- Christ the King School
- Marcia and John Donnell
- Tower Beer, Wine & Spirits
- Massage Envy Buckhead Crossing and Buckhead Loop
- Revival Construction Inc.
- Right Hemisphere Design
- Steve McKenzie’s
- Amanda and Greg Gregory
- Betts Love
- Nancy and Anthony Nievera
- Alice and Ted Taylor
- Kyle and Chuck Ball
- Suzanne Laurita
- Carol Rice
- Vivian and Peter deKok
- Cathedral of Christ the King
- Mary and Eric Busko
Tuesday, July 4 – Independence Day Parade